Back in more familiar territory with podcasts, but I will admit that I hadn't signed up to them using Google Reader in the past - my Guardian Football Weekly is an iTunes subscription which syncs straight to my iPod (the lazy way to entertainment). I decided to have a proper look round iTunes U, having previously searched it for subject-specific podcasts. I browsed at work, but decided to save my listening for home - where sound is less of an issue and I have iTunes on my computer. I'm glad I did - it's definitely a resource I'd recommend and I'd now feel able to give an enquirer an idea of how to get started.
YouTube again is something I've had plenty of personal experience using, and again it was interesting to see what educational material there is available - not something I'd given much consideration to before. I think that might well be because of the nature of YouTube and its folksonomy - you'll often stumble across things unexpectedly or be unable to find the right words to locate/relocate something you know to exist.
No comments:
Post a Comment