Now, Twitter I actually 'did' at the appropriate time, following discussion within the office with my two colleagues who were sensibly participating in this programme week on week. So, I signed up and found some interesting things to follow - and followed my colleagues too, though it turned out they didn't have quite so much to say (and @replied one of them, just so that I'd written something). Our trainee set up an EFL account that is automatically updated from Facebook (and vice versa). Once again, the idea is to give our readers choice - they can find updates where they want to (and we'll always reach those who need to know by email, so this is an added extra).
I haven't looked at/interacted with Twitter much since signing up, but perhaps this will change - might be worth watching what happens on the road to the election, trend-wise, for example (April 6th update - and see if people have agreed on the appropriate hashtag - it's a hot topic at the moment...).
No comments:
Post a Comment