Google reader is something I already use - I use the widget on my iGoogle page to keep up-to-date with posts on the blogs I subscribe to. I find this particularly useful as I subscribe to blogs on a variety of different subjects, so I can scroll through the new recipe posts and know that the library- or tango-related posts will still be in the list when I come to look at it again - only the previously-read posts disappear from the list.
I used this opportunity - as the exercises suggested - to group my subscriptions and also to look at expanding into different areas and have a nose around some of the related blogs that Google was suggesting (and subscribe to a few more whilst i was at it). I also had a more thorough look at some of the various 23 Things blogs - and was heartened to see that (even as a latecomer) I wasn't the quietest blogger of them all...
No comments:
Post a Comment