Blogging is something that I've tried in the past, inspired by previous OULS Web 2.0 advertising and instruction. In order to see if it might be useful for the library, I'd set up my own blog to judge set-up and posting time and ease. I wanted it to have a purpose in and of itself, as well as being a test space, so I made it a recipe blog (which also makes it easier to disseminate requested recipes). I found that it was relatively straightforward, but I do post to it only sporadically. However, the skills I acquired came in handy when I needed to set up a quick and easy website for a social event I help organise. I'll write more about that blog later as it required me to be more snap-happy...
Anyway, my time is limited if I'm to catch up on my Things, but I do hope to improve this blog as I go along.
No comments:
Post a Comment