Tuesday, 30 March 2010
Thing 8: Edit images with Picnik
I had quite a lot of fun playing with Picnik and think I'm likely to get a fair bit of use out of it. I have a Mac at home and like what I can do with it in general, but my different cameras speak to it differently and I need to find a simpler way of fixing my pictures than shifting between the different programmes they each seem to want to use. (Writing this makes me realise that I really should spend some time looking at why they do this and how I can fix it.) In the meantime, Picnik (and its fantastic 'straightening-up' tool in particular) has fixed the action shots of dancers I've been taking and the slideshow should no longer induce seasickness... I found it simple to use and it seemed generally trouble free in taking my pictures from different sources and then letting me have them back again when it was done. Definitely a new favourite toy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment